Synergy of three natural substances – A combination of selenium, curcumin and resveratrol.
Selenium is an essential micronutrient for humans. Selenium is obtained from food, mainly from grains, meat, fish and cheese. Finnish soil is poor in selenium, which is why selenium has been added to fertilizers and livestock feed since 1985. Selenium protects cells from oxidative stress. Selenium also promotes the well-being of hair and nails.
- promotes normal immune system function
- promotes the well-being of hair and nails
- is important for normal thyroid function
- promotes normal sperm formation
- protects cells from oxidative stress
Curcumin is obtained from the dried root of a spice plant called turmeric.
The following health claims concerning curcumin are awaiting the European Commission’s approval:
- Promotes normal immune system function and the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Helps maintain joint flexibility
- Promotes joint health
- Helps support normal liver function
- Promotes and supports digestion
Resveratrol is a phenolic compound found especially in red grapes.