Active vitamin B12 drops
Highly absorbed active vitamin B12 for the brain and nervous system.
Contains vitamin B12 adenosylcobalamin and methylcobalamin in liquid form.
- Methylcobalamin is a form of vitamin B12 present in plasma outside the cells.
- Adenosylcobalamin is a form of vitamin B12 that occurs inside cells.
Active vitamin B12 is important to support brain and nervous system function, and also to support memory and for fatigue. (Vitamin B12 promotes normal nervous system function and normal psychological functions).
Especially suitable for vegetarians and the elderly.
- promotes normal energy metabolism
- promotes normal nervous system function
- promotes normal homocysteine metabolism
- promotes normal psychological functions
- promotes the normal formation of red blood cells
- promotes normal immune system function
- helps to reduce tiredness and fatigue
- participates in the process of cellular multiplication